Known as “The City of Trees,” Palos Heights is a beautiful community amidst a forest just thirty minutes from downtown Chicago. This city provides its residents with a peaceful and serene view of northeastern Illinois with gardens, walking trails, biking paths, and beautiful city parks. The care that residents take in the upkeep of their homes is evident as you drive down this small city’s tree-lined streets.
Baltic Exteriors understands the value of maintaining and protecting your home through superior roofing services. We provide the best in quality materials and competitive pricing for residents in the Chicagoland area and can help you maintain the value of your home while enhancing its appearance through excellent workmanship.
Residents of Palos Heights and neighboring areas who need of a roofing contractor should contact Baltic Exteriors at 630-243-5394. Or, if you prefer, complete our online request form to get a free estimate for your roofing repair or replacement job.
Outstanding professionalism and quality of work at an excellent price. Darius was sincere and true to his word. Every stipulation in the work contract was adhered to and executed. Clean up was thorough and well done.
--Terrence O. Palos Heights, IL
Palos Heights Residents Rely on Baltic Exteriors
At Baltic Exteriors, we understand that roofing problems don't always come at convenient times and we don't sacrifice quality for cost. As a recipient of the Better Business Bureau Complaint Free Award and Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2012, our roofing experts work hard to provide you with the absolute best value for your money.
Quality Roof Inspections: If you are uncertain about the quality of your roof or if you fear that your home has suffered weather damage following a hail or wind storm, call us today to schedule a roof inspection. We can provide you with a detailed written report after inspecting all aspects of your roof, both indoors and out.
Free Consultation: Putting off a necessary roof repair can only make the problem worse. Take advantage of a free consultation and assessment of your roofing jobs. We are certain that you will find our pricing competitive.
Free Insurance Filing: We understand that insurance claims, reports, and filing can be confusing. Step back and let us do the dirty work. Our customer service team can handle your insurance claim process to save you time and help you get you the compensation you are entitled to.
Baltic Guarantee: Baltic offers an insurance company guarantee, which ensures they will install your new roof according to insurance companies’ approved specifications and pricing. This saves you from having to pay additional money out of your own pocket.
Financing Options: Through our partnership with EnerBank USA, we offer two convenient financing plans:
- 12-Month Same-As-Cash – Get the work done today and the option to pay it off over time with no interest for the first 12 months.
- Year Loan – Take advantage of a low-interest unsecured loan which will enable you to make equal payments each month in amounts that won't break your budget.
Showed up on time, project completed within original time estimate, good quality work.
--Al V. Palos Heights, IL
Beautiful and Affordable Services by Baltic Exteriors
Your roof should not only protect, but enhance the look and value of your home. Our roofing contractors work one-on-one with you to choose the best materials to create a beautiful finished product.
- Asphalt shingle roofing: This popular choice of shingles are made to last from 10-30 years and comes in a variety of colors and styles.
- Cedar shingle roofing: This biodegradable material gives you unique appeal to your home and will last up to 30 years.
- Skylight Installation: Enjoy the trees by adding a skylight to your home. In addition to a beautiful view, skylights add additional natural light and a unique feature to your home. Best of all, when your skylight is installed by expert roofers, you don’t have to worry about leaks.
Great price with no hidden cost. Exceptional workmanship. Extremely professional.
--Joe K, Palos Heights IL