Just thirty-five miles outside of Chicago is the developing family town of Mokena, Illinois. This recently renovated village is a growing suburb that has increased in population by nearly 30 percent in the last ten years. Today, the town is home to approximately 20,000 residents and provides a beautiful downtown area that serves as a comfortable, attractive setting for residents to come home to. Homeowners in Mokena strive to keep their village beautiful and it shows in the upkeep of their homes.
Baltic Exteriors provides the best roofing contractor services for residents of Mokena. Since 2004, we have gained a reputation for excellent service and for providing quality workmanship on each job, no matter how large or small. By offering manageable financing options, we can provide a wide range of roofer services at a low cost to area homeowners.
For more information, contact Baltic Exteriors today. Complete our online request form for a free estimate of your roofing job, or, if you prefer, call us at 630-243-5394.
Very professional…explained the project completely.
--Gary W., Mokena, IL
Services and Solutions from Baltic Exteriors
We understand that owning a home comes with plenty of responsibilities. Keeping your roof repaired is one of the most important aspects of home maintenance because if you don't protect the roof of your home, you put everything inside your home at risk for water damage. We provide the services and solutions necessary to protect your home inside and out.
- Roof Inspections: Our inspectors check over your entire roof for signs of leaks or compromised structural areas both inside and outside of your home. Following the inspection, we provide you with a detailed written account of our findings so you have all the information you need in order to make an informed decision about any necessary repairs or replacement options.
- Weather Damage Roof Repair: Residents in the Chicagoland area are no stranger to severe weather including wind, rain, hail, and heavy snow. Mother Nature can wreak havoc on your roof and anytime Mokena has a severe storm, it is important to inspect your roof for problems that may not be visible from the ground. Remember, many storm-related repairs can be covered by your home insurance. We offer free insurance claims assistance.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair: Hail is one of the most damaging of the weather-related roof damage. Without a thorough inspection, hail damage may lead to water seepage and problems with ice when the weather grows cold. As a leading roofing company in the area, Baltic can complete a thorough inspection and give a free estimate for any necessary repairs in one easy step. We can also work with your insurance company to ensure that your claims are filed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Service for Leaks: A leaky roof can happen anytime, day or night, and water damage can spread quickly. Baltic Exteriors understands the urgency required for roof leaks and our roofers will do their best to respond to your needs as soon as possible.
- Roof Replacement: If your roof has missing, buckled, cracked or curled shingles it may be time for a new one. Over time, shingles do wear down, and although routine maintenance does extend the life of your roof, older homes may need a complete roof replacement. We are experts at asphalt shingle and cedar shake roof replacements.
- Financing Services: A new roof may not necessarily fit into your budget, but putting off the job may end up costing you much more in the long run. We strive to provide all of our services are at highly-competitive rates and offer flexible payment options including our 365-day same-as-cash payment option or our low-interest long-term payment plan.
The roofing services you need are available from Baltic Exteriors. We can handle your roofing job without delay. Give us a call at (630) 243-5394 or submit a request through our online form today. We are a leading contractor servicing Mokena and other Chicagoland neighborhoods.
I cannot say enough about how hard the crew worked on my roof. The temperatures soared into the 90's and they worked all day and into the night to complete the job. The job was done quickly and the cleanup was very thorough. Darius does a great job of answering questions and following up after the work is done to make sure the customer is happy.
--Lawrence E., New Lenox, IL
The Baltic Exteriors' Difference
We understand the value of going the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable and taken care of every step of the way. Our staff is friendly and outgoing and will work hard to accommodate your needs and your schedule. Our customer service team will work directly with your insurance company to ensure that storm damage claims are reported and filed properly so that compensation is received quickly to get you the money you need.