Clarendon Hills, nicknamed the “Daisy Bucket,” is located less than 20 miles from Chicago. With top-rated schools, convenient commuter access to the entire Chicago area, and beautiful neighborhoods, it is obvious why the residents of Clarendon Hills love their village.
From the summer concert series to the Christmas light walk, Clarendon Hills provides plenty of opportunities its residents to enjoy their community. Baltic Home Improvements provides reliable roofing services to homeowners in this community so that they can be sure that their roofs are protected and well-maintained throughout the year.
Baltic Exteriors is a fully licensed and insured roofing contractor that is ready to help with any maintenance or new-roof installation work you may need for your Clarendon Hills home. Contact us through our online Web form or by calling us at 630-243-5394 to get more information and schedule a free consultation.
Great experience from start to finish! Excellent quote, price, communication throughout, crew, finished product! Very strong positive recommendation!
- Stuart H., Willowbrook, IL
Don't Wait Until the Rain Starts
If your roof is damaged, once the storm clouds appear, it's already too late. Don't procrastinate making roof repairs until after you have water in your living room. Take advantage of the services made available by Baltic Home Improvements so that you are ready for whatever Mother Nature brings your way.
As a recipient of the Better Business Bureau Complaint Free Award and Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2012, Baltic’s roofers specialize in a diverse range of roofing styles and services.
- Free Consultation: We offer a free assessment of your roofing jobs. Our friendly staff will explain the entire process, outline your options, and provide you with a competitive quote.
- Free Insurance Filing Assistance: Our contractors are willing to work with your insurance company to ensure that any claim is reported and filed properly. That you can receive compensation fairly and quickly, saving you both time and money.
- The Baltic Guarantee: To avoid potentially costly surprises, we offer an insurance company guarantee that ensures that any work provided is in accordance with your insurance company’s approved specifications and pricing. We also honor all manufacturers’ warranties and offer our own 10-year warrantee on our roofing work.
- Roof Inspections: Any roof, at any point, is vulnerable to damage and wear. Regular inspections can preserve and extend the life of your roof. Our professional contractors will thoroughly check your roof for signs of leaks or compromised structural areas both inside and outside of your home. A small repair now may save your from large repairs later.
Use our online request form or call us directly at (630) 243-5394 to schedule a roof inspection or get a free estimate for your repair or replacement job.
Darius is very professional. When the defective attic fan was put in, he had it replaced the next day after we informed him of the problem. During the replacement of the roof, his crew accidentally damaged the ceiling drywall of the garage. He had it repaired and repainted the next day after the roof was complete.
--The Khoongs Family, Downers Grove, IL
Problem Signs to Look For:
There are a few obvious signs of damage to your roof. Check for any of these common roof problems:
- Leaks: Leaks are first seen in the attic, and then seen as bulging ceilings, water spots, or droplets on the walls.
- Problem shingles: Look for loose or missing shingles on your roof. Check existing shingles for curling, splitting, or blistering.
- Overflowing gutters: Keep gutters clean and free of debris. If problems persist, you may need to replace your gutter system
- Exposed nails: Exposed nails on your roof are signs of roofing problems. Caught early, these problems can often be repaired quickly and easily.
Have a question? Ask a professional. Contact us today using our convenient online form or by calling us at 630-243-5394. One of our roofing experts will be happy to schedule an appointment for a free estimate on your roofing job.
Good job. Performed work in timely manner and as expected. They followed up when I had questions about the work on the roof.
--Ken M., Downers Grove, IL
Simple and Convenient Financing
Baltic Exteriors takes great care to ensure that each customer is well taken care of. The costs involved may seem daunting, but with simple and convenient financing options, Baltic provides the resources necessary to get the job done without breaking your budget.
From a convenient 365-day Same-as-Cash payment option, or a simple low-interest unsecured loan, the financing approval process takes only minutes and all of your information is kept strictly confidential.