Congratulations! You’ve decided to invest in a new roof for your home. But, how do you go about selecting the color that perfectly complements your home’s exterior?
We found the answer to that question in an informative article entitled How to Choose the Color of Roofing Shingles. In it, the editors at WikiHow explain many different aspects of choosing the right color roof, some of which you may have never before considered.
- How the color of your roof can affect your heating or cooling costs
- Ways to coordinate the color of your roof with other elements on your home
- How you can make a statement (or stay neutral) with different roof colors
- A lighter colored roof can make your house appear to be larger than it is
- How to coordinate your roof choice with the roofs of your neighbors
- How you can enhance the architectural style of your home
- The different roofing materials you have to choose from
When you are ready to install a new roof on your Chicagoland home, the roofing experts at Baltic Home Improvements can help. Contact us today to get a free estimate for your job.